Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Homemade GOLDEN GRAHAM S'MORES

I had Golden Grahams that the kids don't like so I made these and, boy, are they are yummy!

GOLDEN GRAHAM S'MORES

3/4 c. light corn syrup
3 tbsp. butter
1 pkg. milk chocolate morsels
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. Golden Graham cereal (9 c.)
3 c. miniature marshmallows

Grease 9 x 13 inch pan. Heat syrup, butter and morsels to boiling stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal in bowl, toss until coated. Fold in marshmallows 1 cup at a time. Press into pan with buttered back of spoon. Let stand 1 hour. Cut into 2 inch squares. Store at room temperature.

I halved the recipe b/c that is how much cereal I had.

*** Mom's Note: These were sooo goood! I made them with semi-sweet morsels and I think that is why they weren't super sweet and were so yummy! C liked them and he doesn't like Graham Crackers or Chocolate. My mom liked them too.. so they are great for all ages. They'd be great for a bake sale instead of boring Rice Krispies Treats! I will definitely be buying Golden Grahams now JUST to make these!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These sound really good!

Post a Comment